BACK TO A NATURAL PATH THROUGH HAND CRAFTED CARE PRODUCTS
THE DEAN FAMILY
The Dean’s connection with pharmaceuticals began in 1928, when a young Ted "Edwin" Dean moved to the newly formed Soldier Settlement of Red Cliffs, in North-western Victoria, to buy a pharmacy. With him, he carried a small handwritten book full of natural remedies, which he procured throughout his years of study in Melbourne. As time passed, Ted’s handmade potions became a popular commodity among the clientele of Red Cliffs, helping with many ailments and sicknesses within the community.
Dean’s Pharmacy, as it was named, quickly became a beloved family business and a notable nook of healing knowledge along the Murray River.